Workers’ Compensation – Recoveries for laborers, carpenters, welders, plumbers, custodians, and many others for injuries to ankles, knees, hips, back, neck, heart, shoulders, wrists, chest, and injuries resulting in death of workers:
- Injured Nurse Receives $450,000.00 for neck injury at work.
- Laborer Receives $400,000.00 for Neck injury
- Welder Recovers $350,000 from General Contractor for Fractured Wrist
- Worker Recovers $650,000 for Ankle Injury Suffered in Fall
- Factory Worker Recovers $346,000.00 in Elevator Accident
- Registered nurse who injured her knee, lifting a patient receives more than $500,000.00 in workers’ compensation total disability benefits.
- Workers’ death results in workers’ compensation benefits for wife
- State employed groundskeeper fractures her foot while riding a cart at work and collides with a post. Recovery for total disability and processed disability retirement.
- Underground electric cable foreman seriously injured by granite curb sliding into trench causing permanent and disabling injuries. Workers’ compensation benefits resulted in his receiving pension benefits, workers’ compensation benefits with hundreds of thousands of dollars, social security and continued benefits while in retirement.
- An employee injured her shoulder while unloading a truck and successfully recovered substantial workers’ compensation benefits for total disability.
- Employee who fell from “man lift” successfully recovered total disability benefits for his total disability as a carpenter.
- Numerous other cases for injured workers who were denied rightful compensation and successful recovery of money for injuries suffered.
Discrimination Cases – Successfully litigated for sex harassment, handicap, age, race, gender, and ancestry:
- $300,000 verdict against newspaper for handicap discrimination
- $500,000.00 verdict in sex harassment case
- Bullied worker recovers $200,000.00
Personal Injury Cases – In hundreds of cases resulting in expeditious full recovery for damages suffered as the result of negligence or product defects:
- Passenger slips on ferry and recovers $305,000.00 for leg injury
- Passenger recovers $535,000.00 against bar for serving intoxicated driver
- Tenant verdict for $105,000.00 for emotional injuries caused by plumbing defect
Class Action – Lawsuits for wage law violations and for violation of federal pension rights:
- Successfully settled class action lawsuit for $1,700,000.00 securing overtime wages for hundreds of employees.
- Several cases where employees who regularly worked overtime were not paid at the appropriate rate of pay. The employer failed to pay overtime wages of 1.5 times the regular rate as required by law. We successfully recovered triple damages and attorney’s fees for numerous clients, both in individual and class action cases.